With sustainability as well as good design in mind, here is our wish list for your creative holiday gifting. Our Top 13 plus a few extra for good measure!
- Got Bag, B Corp certified, reinvents fashion with chic backpacks and bags made entirely of ocean-impact plastic.
- In lieu of the bottle of wine, be Bright AF and bring a Ceybon Aperitif.
- Lumins Workshop offers an easy and affordable way to make frame mats at home.
- Another fantastic product made with recycled ocean-bound plastic is these lamps from Heliograf.
- For the stylish woman who wants to focus on sustainability while still staying on trend, Reformation Clothing, another B Corp.
- Stay cozy this holiday season in soft and comfortable sleepwear from Eberjey.
- A spot of color for the table, a great host gift, or better yet, head to B Corp certified Heath Ceramics Sausalito location to snatch up their perfectly imperfect seconds.
- Not sure what to get, give a Bi-Rite Market card and the gift of good food.
- Art, books, and all kinds of gifts can be found at Creativity Explored. Or join us with a donation to the awesome org.
- Wooden toys last longer and when designed by fellow B Corp Manymoons, they’re good inside and out!
- Risotto Studio with its vibrant stationery, posters, and graphic tees, all made in-house by a small team is the coolest gift to give this year.
- From food sets to wine collections to ones that include both, B Corp Clif Family has your gourmet gifts ready to go.
- Cozy yet stylish enough to wear in first-class sweats from B Corp Frank and Eileen.
- Organic and biodynamic coffee sets by Linea Caffe roasted in San Francisco and delivered straight to you.
- Cadence is enhancing travel with leakproof, TSA-compliant, magnetic containers that are intuitive and functional.
- For the animal lover, make a donation to the World Wildlife Fund which includes a plush version of the adopted animal.
- Chocolate all year long? Sign your favorite person up for the J Street Chocolate subscription, or just grab a few bars for the stockings. IG: @Jst.chocolate
- For those who love organization and keeping their stash of goodies fresh, Sesh portable boxes are the colorfully designed on-the-go option. IG: @packrollsesh
- A bit of bling for the New Year can be found at Fiat Lux and their gift cards fit perfectly into that holiday card 🙂 This local SF shop also does custom work if you’re planning to pop the question in 2024. IG @fiatluxsf