August is National Wellness Month and a perfect time to focus on taking care of ourselves physically, mentally, and emotionally. At Noise 13 we appreciate a wellness product that is also well-designed. Whether it promotes self-care, encourages healthy habits or reduces stress, we all have our faves. Here’s our Top 13, try some this month, and then add to your routine for yearlong wellness.
Dava’s Picks: Founder and Chief Creative Officer
- Wellness includes sleep, which for me, is not an easy task. Busy brain keeps me awake but OM’s Multi Herb Nighttime Elixir is one of their many infused products that helps calm the mind and rest the body.
- Multiple sleep aids are key, and a combination of mediation and sleep stories from Calm as part of a nighttime ritual is wellness for sure.
Andre’s Picks: Associate Creative Director
- Healthy Human Water Bottles are one of the best purchases I’ve made. Hydration is key for wellness and having a product that helps me with it is extremely important. I’ve had the same bottle for 5yrs now, great insolation with ice lasting up to 18 hours.
Eugenia’s Picks: Creative Project Manager
Haley’s Picks: Creative Project Manager
- Wellbel Supplements are an all encompassing supplement that helps with your hair, skin and nails. They believe in quality over quantity with fewer ingredients and lower costs.
Suzanne’s Picks: Operations Leader
- Hatch Restore allows users to program their own sleep routine from the moment they wind down to the time they wake up. The device combines soothing sleep sounds, a bedside reading light and a sunrise alarm in one sleek beautifully designed device — all personalized to ensure good sleep.
Elaine’s Picks: Designer
- Rootless is shining a light on the power of seaweed with its daily nutrition bite made of sustainably sourced seaweed mixed with other whole ingredients like almonds, dates, and seeds. Seaweed’s nutritional powers include strengthening gut and heart health and boosting metabolism and energy.
Meb’s Picks: Designer
- Tuel’s Skincare Science: 100% vegan, cruelty-free skincare products that use powerful plant extract, minerals rich in antioxidants and vitamins. We love the simplicity of the packaging and gorgeous Neenah paper.
Zili’s Picks: Designer
- Real is a new-age mental wellness platform that supports the real-time mental wellness concern of individuals.
Xiaoxiao’s Picks: Junior Designer
- Liquid I.V. helps water and other vital nutrients get absorbed into the bloodstream faster and more efficiently to plump up every single cell for better hydration actively.
- Cora, a menstrual care and wellness brand that provides comfort for every body.
As always, if you’d like to collaborate with us, we would love to hear from you! Please reach out to email@example.com to connect.