A diverse and tight knit team who work collaboratively with our clients and team members to create innovative and interactive design, from brand to print to digital. We value open minds, hard work, and good food. We are also seeking just the right fit of personality, brains, skills, and desire.
We work on a wide range of projects — from brand strategy to web design to all-out brand creation. We are looking for someone who thinks niches are overrated and seeks variety, who can bring the same level of enthusiasm and insight to everything from tech startups to specialty food brands, and anything in between. We pride ourselves on bringing creativity and an innovative perspective to every project, as well as seeing the big picture for our clients.
A creative, detail oriented, designer with 5+ years design agency experience who is looking to collaborate with a small team and stretch your creative legs. You love being in the thick of things, involved in a wide range of projects, and going beyond the expected. You want to work with a diverse selection of clients, and on everything from packaging to web design to brand collateral.
- A Noise 13 Senior Designer is responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions to their completion.
- You will help direct the work of one or more Interns or Junior Designers and will be a mentor to them.
- You will work in conjunction with the whole creative team to evaluate design options, develop and push to find ‘big ideas.’
- You should thrive in a collaborative environment and be egoless with your work.
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail and are constantly honing that skill.
- Great with timelines and managing a schedule of multiple clients/projects.
- You may be asked to lead design critiques and should foster collaboration amongst the team.
- You have deep and current design trend knowledge and skill set.
- You’re a strong conceptual thinker and can present and sell your ideas with confidence to clients.
- You understand the ins-and-outs of print production and will, at times, be expected to build your own mechanicals.
- You are very familiar with printing techniques and stay up on new developments in the industry.
- You understand how to design for the web and will be expected to deliver clean, dev-ready files.
- You have a desire to push innovation both aesthetically and technologically.
- You will be helping the PMs source outside vendors from printers, to photographers, to illustrators.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in design environments and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- You must have outstanding technical skills for the current design programs. Bonus for photography and video.
- Areas of work may include: Brand Identity, Brand Standards and Guidelines, Package Design, UX & UI Design, Print Communications, Motion Design, and Environmental Design.
This is a full-time position. Salary is based on experience but we offer competitive rates for our size of agency. We are currently conducting interviews, looking to hire immediately.
Please send a resume, portfolio link, or pdf, and a note to explain your interest in working with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.