A diverse and tight-knit team who work collaboratively with our clients and team members to create innovative and interactive design, from brand to print to digital. We value open minds, hard work, and a collaborative spirit.
At Noise 13 we work on a wide range of projects — from brand strategy to web design to all-out brand creation. We are looking for someone who thinks niches are overrated and seeks variety, who can bring the same level of enthusiasm and insight to everything from tech startups to specialty food brands, and anything in between. We pride ourselves on bringing creativity and an innovative perspective to every project, as well as seeing the big picture for our clients.
You are an adaptable, reliable and self-motivated project manager with design sensibility and great communication skills. At least 3 years of experience at a creative agency is a must. You have experience producing digital (web/mobile), brand, and print projects, managing vendors, and setting expectations with both client and creative teams. Your attention to detail is off the charts and you nerd out about systems as much as we do.
- You are a spreadsheet, word document, and presentation deck wizard. Comfortable with both G Suite (Google Docs and Sheets) and Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- You can easily learn different project management and collaboration software such as Mavenlink, AirTable, Asana, Miro, etc.
- You’re comfortable flexing the array of communication tools at your fingertips: Gmail, google calendar, slack, video conference, and the good old fashioned telephone.
- If you have a basic working knowledge of how to navigate and make basic text edits in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) this is a plus!
Your role at Noise will be focused on nurturing long-term client relationships by planning and shepherding projects through from start to finish. You will do critical thinking around opportunities, challenges and possible solutions that translate into strategic, achievable projects. This might include:
- Estimating project budgets & schedules
- Writing proposals and statements of work
- Setting clear expectations about project details with the creative and client teams
- Scheduling and preparing agendas for both client and internal meetings, taking notes and following up with next steps
- Coordinating with vendors to prepare print production & website development quotes
- Tracking project budgets with creative teams, freelancers and vendors
- Working with the internal project management team to plan resources for current and upcoming projects
- Finding ways to strengthen our internal processes and client relationships
- 401k with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work from home and work remote policy
- Competitive compensation for a small agency
- Learning and training reimbursement program
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Currently, this is a remote position during a pandemic, but we do have an office in SF and hope to gather again in the future so would prefer someone who will be able to join us in the office later in the year
This is a full-time position. We are currently conducting interviews and looking to hire immediately.
Please send a resume, 3 references, and a cover letter to explain your interest in working at Noise 13 to email@example.com.