February, 19 2013
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by Dava
Currently these positions have ben filled. If more interns are needed we will re-post.
Noise 13 is currently looking for both spring and summer interns. We need people who are highly creative, with great communication skills, and are ready to explore branding from ID to print to web. If the following sounds like you, please submit your resume and samples of work here. We are interviewing till Feb. 27th. We will only contact those we wish to interview. Spring internship starts March 4.
We are looking for an adaptable, self-motivated, Design Intern for our multi-disciplined creative studio. If you’re a great communicator, detail-oriented and great with deadlines, then you’re one step closer to what we need. Personality and performance are also key factors as we are a small, tight-knit studio where everyone needs to work togheter. You must also love dogs as we have 2-3 that visit the studio.
This is a 3-4 month position to start, with option for full employment. We are looking for someone to start in March and a second position is available around June.
• Create design concepts for new projects
• Roll out designs to multiple pieces
• Work with the other designers and project manager for setting files up for clients or for production
• Research and presentation comps
• Great working knowledge of the CS6 suite
• Fantastic type and layout skills
• At least 3 years of design school completed
• Experience in branding, print and package design
• Website design skill are a bonus.