This position has been filled.
Noise 13 is currently looking for an amazing Project/Client Manager to help lead our team in both print and web projects. You must be organized and have great communication skills. If the following sound like a fit for you, please send your resume to us here. Looking for someone to start March 1st and doing interviews now. We will respond only to those we wish to interview.
1. A university degree in a related field and 4+ years experience in a design firm or related industry
2. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
3. Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national in scope
4. Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
8. Good computer skills, proficient with MS Office and InDesign
9. Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
10. Knowledge of the design process both print and web.
• Human Resource Objectives: aid in recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning, scheduling, and counseling new hires.
• Operational Objectives: contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Project Planning Objectives: maintain project scope and objectives with the client and team; join in kick off meetings; create project documentation; manage project stakeholders and team members for deadlines; time tracking and budget planning; scheduling for project phases; manage scope creep.
• Financial Objectives: assisting in writing proposals; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual/monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.