All positions are currently filled, but please check back for intern opportunities starting August 2014!
Design Intern – Spring
Internship Program at Noise 13:
The internship program at Noise 13 offers designers the opportunity to work with our team on a diverse range of industries & clients.
We need people who are highly creative, with great communication skills, self motivated, and are ready to learn. Our interns acquire experience and develop skills in the area of branding & strategy, packaging design, interactive design, UX and social media strategy. We work mainly for the ‘lifestyle’ industry with clients such as hospitality specialists, event companies, food & beverage brands and more.
To allow interns the best exposure, adequate time to absorb our process, all internships are a minimum of three months in length and require a minimum of 20 hours/week commitment. Full time options are also available.
Personality and performance are key factors as we are a small, tight-knit studio where everyone needs to work together. You also must love dogs, we have a few in the office all the time.
We are looking for an adaptable, self-motivated, Design Intern with web design skills for our multi-disciplined creative studio. You must be a great communicator, detail-oriented and great with deadlines. Personality and performance are also key factors as we are a small, tight-knit studio where everyone needs to work together. This is a 3-6 month position to start, with option for full employment.
• Collaborate with senior designers, follow and/or integrate their designs
• Create original design concepts for print, packaging & interactive design
• Work with the design team to setting files up for client presentations or production
• Research and presentation layouts
• Help other designers on multiple subjects and roll-out their designs when needed
Qualifications & Skills:
• At least 3 years of design school completed
• Great working knowledge of the Adobe CS suite
• Web design skills
• Experience in branding, print and package design is a plus
• Systems and detail oriented
• Proactive and reliable to fellow team members and managers
Mentor: Creative director & senior designers
Hours: Hours may be different for each intern, we are flexible. A min. of 3 days a week, 20 hours, is required.
Internship Term: 3 to 6 months
Please send a resume, your portfolio and introduction letter explaining your interest in working with us to: email@example.com
Interviews start asap.